1. In The Clear: Do you have adult acne? Clear Acne Treatment Program not only combats adult acne but fights wrinkles too. Developed by Toronto Dermatologist Dr. Lisa Kellett, the line consists of four steps. Get your new beauty regime going with Clear Start – an exfoliating cleanser.
2. Blush On: Don’t pale in comparison! Get a rosy glow – and make all your friends jealous when you pull this super-sleek compact from your handbag. Lancaster Touch of Glamour Silky Powder Blush in Carmine Breeze is available at Lancaster counters across Canada.
3. Hair Supply: Nature lovers unite! Elucence’s new line of haircare products are chock full of ingredients that are good enough to eat. Need moisture? Try the peach-infused Moisture Benefits Shampoo. Split Ends? Benefit from Moisture Balancing Conditioner with coconut. Now all you have to do is choose your favorite product.
4. Bright Eyes: Tired of hiding dark under-eye circles? Banish them for good with Alyria Anti-Dark Circle Night Serum. Then, even out the rest of your skin tone, reduce fine lines and get healthy, glowing skin with the rest of the Alyria line.
5. Fruit Punch: What’s more fun than fruity-scented lip glosses? Each of the 11 Estée Lauder Pure Pops Brush-on Colour glosses is packed with emollients to condition, and light-reflective particles to make your lips shimmer and shine. Added bonus: the smell-good scents – we like Watermelon, Sweet Nectar and Berry Twist – help make summer last forever.
6. Colour Code: Is your tan fading so fast your foundation can’t keep up? Try Lancôme’s new Colour ID – Precise Match Foundations. Choose from 12 shades that contain self-adjusting ColourAdjust pigments. Once you find the perfect shade, the foundation will blend into your natural skin colour to create picture-perfect results. No airbrushing required!
7. Fat Fighters: Say “so long” to cellulite. Modèle Intensive Cellulite Therapy is a 14-day treatment that kick-starts your fight against cellulite, leaving your skin feeling- and looking – smoother and firmer in just two weeks. Now you just need to book your winter sun escape!