DOUBLE CHIN CONTOUR TREATMENT INFORMATION
DLK’s Double Chin Contour Treatment is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure which helps to improve the contour and appearance of the double chin.
This treatment includes a combination of Radiofrequency to lift and remodeling your skin’s collagen, Submental Fat treatment to reduce and permanently eliminate fat and Injectable Filler to contour the jaw and chine area. DLK’s Double Chin Contour Treatment is the ideal procedure for patients looking to redefine the jawline and slim the chin without surgery.
- Helps to improve the contour and appearance of the double chin;
- Non-surgical, non-invasive treatment with little-to-no downtime;
- Safe and clinically proven first-of-its kind treatment;
- Personalized treatment plan for each patient.
THE SKIN: With age, there is a natural loss of skin thickness and muscle mass in addition to a breakdown of collagen and elastin that may result in loose or sagging skin in the area of the chin. Genetics and a change in body weight may also contribute to the appearance of a double chin.
THE TREATMENTS: DLK’s Double Chin Contour Treatment takes place in a medically-supervised clinic after a consultation. A customized treatment program will be developed to address each patient’s individual concerns and may consist of any and/or all of the following:
- Radiofrequency: Uses radiofrequency energy deposited deep in the skin to alter damaged collagen and stimulate collagen remodeling to treat skin conditions such as wrinkles, skin laxity, photo damage and scars. The effect is an immediate tightening and lifting of the skin and underlying tissue which increases up to 6 months.
- Submental Fat Treatment: Consists of injecting a synthetic form of Deoxycholic acid (a naturally occurring substance in our bodies) into the submental layer of the chin. Deoxycholic acid destroys fat cells and helps absorb fat by breaking the cell membrane of fat cells. This allows fatty acids to be released and naturally processed and eliminated by the body.
- Injectable Filler: Act to provide final tightening and contouring of the skin around your jaw and chin. By adding volume to the jaw and chin, definition and sculpting are achieved which enhance the jawline’s existing structure, build a stronger jawline, giving the jawline a more significant contour.
- Radiofrequency: Immediately after treatment some mild redness or puffiness may occur. The day of treatment you can treat your skin as you normally would but avoid products such as Vitamin A or Glycolic Acid. You may want to sleep with two pillows propped behind your neck the first evening of treatment to avoid any swelling.
- Submental Fat Treatment: Treated areas may be slightly swollen and you will experience numbness following the procedure, but these effects generally disappear within 7 days. The possible side-effects you may experience from this treatment are namely bruising and swelling.
- Injectable Filler: Treated areas may be slightly swollen and red following the procedure, but these effects generally disappear within a few hours to a day. It is recommended that the patient return two weeks after treatment for a follow-up appointment to ensure that the results are optimal.
THE RESULTS: DLK’s Double Chin Contour Treatment is the result of years of research and clinical experience. The unique multi-faceted approach maximizes the treatment area and can reduce the appearance of double chin. Results improve over time but are not 100% permanent. More than one treatment session may be required to maintain the desired effect.
To schedule your treatment or consultation please call 416-440-2597.