DLK on Avenue offers the most comprehensive and effective Leg Vein Program currently available.
A multifaceted approach is used for visible, long lasting improvement in leg spider veins. DLK combines the best of traditional prescription medical treatments with treatments delivered by cutting edge technology for the best chance of improvement.
Step 1: Comprehensive Medical Assessment
A personal assessment each patient’s skin condition through a detailed skin and health history, review of previous treatments and skin examination.
Step 2: Individualized Treatment Program
Dr. Lisa Kellett will design an individualized DLK Leg Vein Program for each patient which might include some or all of the following:
- DLK Sclerotherapy Treatment is a safe, effective procedure that can greatly diminish the appearance of spider veins with visible results in 1-3 weeks. A dextrose/salt solution is injected into the vein which irritates the vein wall and causes it to close. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities.
- DLK’s Complete Skin Solution Treatment is the next generation of laser and light-based all-in-one technology delivering an effective suite of the most essential dermatological treatments including leg spider veins.
- DLK Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment uses multiple wavelengths of light to decrease persistent spider veins. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities.
- DLK Laser Spider Vein Removal Treatment uses specific wavelengths of light to selectively treat spider veins and redness. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities. Often a single treatment is effective.
- Prescription Medications may be prescribed in conjunction with DLK Treatments as part of our multifaceted approach to maximize results in a short period of time.
Step 3: Results In general, most patients can expect to see a visible improvement in the appearance of treated leg veins. Results vary from patient to patient. With our multifaceted approach, most patients who undergo 2-3 treatments will see the disappearance of treated leg veins within 1-3 months.
Cost: Since every DLK Leg Vein Program is custom designed for each patient, the cost will vary. A quote will be given during consultation.
To schedule your treatment or consultation please call 416-440-2597.