DLK on Avenue offers the most comprehensive and effective Stretch Mark Program currently available.
A multifaceted approach is used for long lasting improvements that combines the best of traditional prescription medical treatments with treatments delivered by cutting edge technology for the best chance of improving the appearance of stretch marks.
Step 1: Comprehensive Medical Assessment
Dr. Lisa Kellett, the principal Dermatologist at DLK, personally assesses each patient’s skin condition through a detailed skin and health history, review of previous treatments and skin examination.
Step 2: Individualized Treatment Program
Dr. Lisa Kellett will design an individualized DLK Stretch Mark Treatment Program for each patient which might include some or all of the following:
- DLK Laser Treatment uses specific wavelengths of light to treat the underlying collagen and cause a tightening of the skin and an improvement in the appearance of stretch marks. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
- DLK Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing Treatment improves the appearance of stretch marks and restores skin tone and texture for healthier, brighter skin.
- DLK Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment uses multiple wavelengths of light to gently remodel the collagen in the skin resulting in a decrease in the appearance of stretch marks and an improvement in overall skin texture and tone. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity.
- DLK Dermal Infusion Treatments are a safe, painless, and non-invasive treatment that allow the skin to achieve a deep delivery of patient-specific solutions. This medically directed treatment offers a unique technology that combines several benefits in one treatment, improving skin tone and texture and pigmentation. Recommended for all skin types.
- DLK Chemical Peels are topical preparations including lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid which act to improve skin surface texture and pigmentation. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities.
- DLK Microdermabrasion is a superficial type of treatment using very fine crystals of aluminum oxide to remove the dead outer layer of the skin resulting in a smoother skin surface. The procedure takes 30 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
- Prescription Medications may be prescribed in conjunction with DLK Treatments as part of our multifaceted approach to maximize results in a short period of time.
Step 3: Results
About 70% of patients see a significant improvement in the appearance of stretch marks and continued improvement with each additional laser treatment. Newer and shallower stretch marks often respond better than older and deeper stretch marks. Results vary from patient to patient. Multiple treatments are recommended for best results.
Cost: Since every DLK Stretch mark Treatment Program is custom designed for each patient, the cost will vary. A quote will be given during consultation.