DLK on Avenue offers multiple non-surgical treatments for wrinkles, fine lines and furrows.
The aging of skin is a very unique process therefore to maximize results, DLK offers customized options that will target each patient’s individual needs.
Step 1: Comprehensive Medical Assessment
A personal assessment each patient’s skin condition through a detailed skin and health history, review of previous treatments and skin examination.
Step 2: Individualized Treatment Program
Dr. Lisa Kellett will design an individualized DLK Wrinkles, Fine Lines and Furrow Program for each patient which might include some or all of the following:
- DLK Liquid Facelift Treatment is a safe and effective solution for people who want to treat the lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth and to restore fullness of the cheeks, lips and chin.
- DLK’s Collagen Induction Injectable Treatment activates your skin’s natural power to stimulate collagen production for a more youthful appearance. The treatment works with your body to rebuild and reinforce your skin’s structural foundation.
- DLK’s Complete Skin Solution Treatment is the next generation of laser and light-based all-in-one technology delivering an effective suite of the most essential dermatological treatments including wrinkles, fine lines and furrows.
- DLK’s Power Program is an advanced 4-in-1 treatment that regenerates and renews the skin by using multiple technologies to treat conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles and skin tone and texture.
- DLK’s Skinboosters Injectable Treatment has been scientifically proven to improve skin smoothness and elasticity. It does so by increasing the hydration of the epidermis and dermis resulting in an improvement in the overall appearance of the skin.
- DLK Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is an electric Micro-Needling system that rejuvenates the skin by using surgical-grade needles to penetrate the skin up to 150 times per second to induce the production of new, healthy collagen while treating conditions such as fine lines.
- DLK Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing Treatment improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and loose or sagging skin and restores skin tone and texture for healthier, brighter skin.
- DLK Fractionated Laser Resurfacing Treatment uses a laser micro beam to treat thousands of pinpoint areas of your skin resulting in a quick healing time and is able to treat a wide variety of skin conditions such as wrinkles, skin laxity, scars and photo damage.
- DLK Non-Invasive Skin Tightening Treatment uses radiofrequency energy deposited deep in the skin to target aging collagen. The resulting effect is an immediate tightening and lifting of the skin and underlying tissue which continues to increase for up to 6 months.
- DLK Injectable Filler Treatment for Volume recontours the face to restore volume to chin, cheeks, and cheekbones that have become hollow or thin due to weight loss or age-related facial fat loss. Immediately after treatment, you should notice that your facial contours appear fuller and rounder giving your face a softer, more youthful appearance.
- DLK Micro Laser Peel Treatment is the most advanced laser technology available for the treatment of aging skin and superficial to moderate lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. The Micro Laser peel provides a safe and non-surgical method of restoring a softer, smoother, and more youthful-appearance in your skin that requires minimal downtime.
- DLK Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment uses multiple wavelengths of light to gently remodel the collagen in the skin resulting in a decrease in fine lines and an improvement in overall skin texture and tone. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity.
- DLK Cosmetic Injection Treatment consists of injections that treat vertical frown lines between the eyes, squint lines, crows feet, upper lip lines, neck lines and forehead lines. The treatment acts to relax the muscles that cause wrinkles and furrows. The result is less noticeable expression lines and the prevention of new wrinkles. The effects last up to 3-4 months. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity.
- DLK Injectable Filler Treatment decreases wrinkles and fine lines using the newest and most effective injectable products available. The duration of effects varies from 4-9 months or longer (up to 2-5 years) depending on the injectable chosen. Results are seen immediately.
- DLK Earlobe Rejuvenation Treatment is a safe and effective solution for people who are concerned with sagging, elongated or wrinkled earlobes. This innovative new treatment improves the appearance and structure of earlobes that can become elongated over time due to a reduction in collagen resulting in noticeable sagging, thinning and even wrinkling of the earlobe.
- DLK Erbium Laser Treatment uses energy to target water in the skin and improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and textural irregularities. It is a very effective treatment for photoaging with an improvement rate of up to 90%. Each treatment takes 60 minutes and is made painless with the use of local anesthesia. Average healing time is approximately 1 week.
- DLK Dermal Infusion Treatments are a safe, painless, and non-invasive treatment that allow the skin to achieve a deep delivery of patient-specific solutions. This medically directed treatment offers a unique technology that combines several benefits in one treatment, letting you achieve more youthful skin with noticeable improvements with each session. Recommended for all skin types.
- DLK Chemical Peels improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- DLK Medical Skin Care Program is a customized at home daily regimen consisting of medical grade skin care products to optimize treatment effects and maintain the best results possible. Programs are customized for each patient to ensure they are using the best products for their individual skin care needs.
- Prescription Medications might be prescribed in conjunction with DLK Treatments as part of our multifaceted approach to maximize results in a short period of time.
Step 3: Results
Up to 95% of fine lines, wrinkles and furrows can be improved but results vary from patient to patient. There is also an improvement in overall skin texture and tone and a more rested appearance.
Cost: Since every DLK Wrinkles, Fine Lines and Furrow Program is custom designed for each patient, the cost will vary. A quote will be given during consultation.
To schedule your treatment or consultation please call 416-440-2597.