DLK on Avenue offers the most effective and comprehensive Pigmented Lesions (Brown Spots) and Pigmentation Program for both single and multiple brown spots.
Benign pigmentation of the skin such as sun spots, age spots, melasma, brown scars and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation can all be treated effectively.
Step 1: Comprehensive Medical Assessment
A personal assessment each patient’s skin condition through a detailed skin and health history, review of previous treatments and skin examination.
Step 2: Individualized Treatment Program
Dr. Lisa Kellett will design an individualized DLK Pigmented Lesion Treatment Program for each patient which might include some or all of the following:
- DLK Q-Switched and Pico-Second Laser Treatment is performed by Dr. Lisa Kellett to treat all types of brown spots including age spots and sun spots many of which disappear with one or two treatments. The entire procedure takes only a few minutes, feels like a pinprick and requires no anesthesia.
- DLK’s Pigmentation Treatment for Melasma and Hyperpigmentation is a customized program that treats hyper pigmentation conditions such as melasma and other visible signs of photo-aging and sun damage.
- DLK’s Complete Skin Solution Treatment is the next generation of laser and light-based all-in-one technology delivering an effective suite of the most essential dermatological treatments including brown spots and pigmentation.
- DLK Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing Treatment restores skin tone and texture for healthier, brighter skin. This treatment improves damage caused by aging and sun.
- DLK Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment uses multiple wavelengths of light to gently fade the pigmented lesion. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity. The lesion usually fades over a 3 – 6 week period.
- DLK Chemical Peels treats conditions such as Melasma and Hyperpigmentation, while improving signs of photo-aging and photo-damage. The treatment also eliminates unwanted skin blemishes, regulating sebaceous glands and reducing pore size.
- DLK Dermal Infusion Treatments are a safe, painless, and non-invasive treatment that allow the skin to achieve a deep delivery of patient-specific solutions. This medically directed treatment offers a unique technology that combines several benefits in one treatment, improving skin tone and texture and pigmentation. Recommended for all skin types.
- DLK Microdermabrasion is a superficial type of treatment using very fine crystals of aluminum oxide to remove the dead outer layer of the skin resulting in a smoother skin surface. The procedure takes 30 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
- DLK Medical Skin Care Program is a customized at home daily regimen consisting of medical grade skin care products to optimize treatment effects and maintain good results. Programs are customized for each patient to ensure they are using the best products for their individual skin care needs.
- Prescription Medications may be prescribed in conjunction with DLK Treatments as part of our multifaceted approach to maximize results in a short period of time.
Step 3: Results
The customization and uniqueness of the DLK Pigmented Lesion Treatment Program gives every patient the best chance of success and in fact, many brown spots can be entirely removed with just one treatment.
Cost: Since every DLK Pigmented Lesion Treatment Program is custom designed for each patient, the cost will vary. A quote will be given during consultation.
To schedule your treatment or consultation please call 416-440-2597.