Acne Treatment Toronto
The DLK on Avenue Acne Program is the most comprehensive acne treatment program available in Toronto to treat both active acne and acne scarring. The combination of the best traditional medical treatments and cutting edge skin treatments with the latest technology delivers exceptionally effective acne treatment with fast results.
The goals of the DLK Acne Program are to target the causes of acne, clear up active acne, prevent further breakouts, eliminate any red or brown spots left from old acne papules, treat any residual scarring and to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Step 1: Comprehensive Medical Assessment
A personal assessment of each patient’s skin condition through a detailed skin and health history, review of previous treatments and skin examination.
Step 2: Individualized Treatment Program
Dr. Lisa Kellett will design an individualized DLK Acne Program for each patient which might include some or all of the following:
- DLK Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is an electric Micro-Needling system that rejuvenates the skin by using surgical-grade needles to penetrate the skin up to 150 times per second to induce the production of new, healthy collagen while treating conditions such as acne scars.
- DLK’s Complete Skin Solution Treatment is the next generation of laser and light-based all-in-one technology delivering an effective suite of the most essential dermatological treatments including acne and acne scars.
- DLK’s Skinboosters Injectable Treatment has been scientifically proven to improve skin smoothness and elasticity. It does so by increasing the hydration of the epidermis and dermis resulting in an improvement in the overall appearance of the skin.
- DLK Acne Peel Treatment The DLK Acne Peel treats skin concerns associated with acne such as active papules, blackheads and whiteheads. The treatment utilizes vitamin A and a combination of natural acids that are multi-functional and works to control acne and regulate sebaceous glands.
- DLK Fractionated Laser Resurfacing Treatment uses a laser micro beam to treat thousands of pinpoint areas of your skin resulting in a quick healing time. ProFractional is able to treat a wide variety of skin conditions such as acne scars, wrinkles, skin laxity, and photo damage. Unlike other lasers, ProFractional is useful for all skin types and tones and works on your entire face: forehead, eyes, nasolabial folds, lip lines, chin and even the neck, chest and hands.
- DLK Photodynamic Therapy (for cystic acne) is a non-surgical technique using a prescription drug combined with the DLK blue light laser treatment. After an incubation period of 15 to 60 minutes, the area is exposed to the blue light laser to improve and prevent cystic acne.
- DLK Blue Light Laser Therapy Treatment is a safe and effective solution for cystic acne. Blue light laser is an effective non-invasive treatment for reducing acne and oil production and eliminating acne bacteria in the skin. This state-of-the-art treatment utilizes a light source called blue light laser that delivers a painless light of blue colour that greatly improves and helps to prevent acne. Blue light laser is not harmful, and does not damage the skin itself or pose any risk.
- DLK Micro Laser Peel Treatment is the most advanced laser technology available for the treatment of acne scarring. The Micro Laser peel provides a safe and non-surgical method of restoring a smoother, and more youthful-appearance in your skin that requires minimal downtime.
- DLK Dermal Infusion Facial Treatments are a safe, painless, and non-invasive treatment that allow the skin to achieve a deep delivery of patient-specific solutions. This medically directed treatment offers a unique technology that combines several benefits in one treatment, letting you achieve clearer, more radiant skin with noticeable improvements with each session. Recommended for all skin types.
- DLK Oxygen Facial Treatments produce a significant improvement in the appearance of acne marks, uneven skin tone, pigmentation issues and help kill acne-causing bacteria deep beneath the skin’s surface. Recommended for all skin types.
- DLK Microdermabrasion is a superficial type of treatment using very fine laser cut diamond crystals to remove the dead outer layer of the skin resulting in a smoother skin surface. The procedure takes 30 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activity. A series of treatments is recommended for best results.
- DLK Chemical Peels are topical preparations including lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid which act to improve acne, skin surface texture, superficial scarring and help to eliminate oil plugs to decrease blackheads. The procedure takes 20 minutes and patients can immediately return to regular activities.
- DLK Medical Skin Care Program is a customized at home daily regimen consisting of medical grade skin care products to optimize treatment effects and maintain good results. Programs are customized for each patient to ensure they are using the best products for their individual skin care needs.
- Prescription Medications may be prescribed in conjunction with DLK Treatments as part of our multifaceted approach to maximize results in a short period of time.
Step 3: Results
The unique combination of the best of traditional therapy, the newest technological advances and medical-grade skincare means that patients can expect significantly greater and faster improvements than with conventional treatment. Results vary and are dependent on the treatments chosen. On average, acne patients see a 70-90% improvement after treatment.
Cost: Since every DLK Acne Program is custom designed for each patient, the cost will vary. A quote will be given during consultation.
To schedule your treatment or consultation please call 416-440-2597.